CFA CONVENTION – NORMAL, ILLINOIS ~ APRIL 18 – 21, 2018
Make your hotel reservation now: (BEFORE MARCH 14, 2018)
Hyatt Place Bloomington/Normal
200 Broadway Ave
Normal, IL 61761
By Calling 1-888 HYATT HP (1-888-492-8847) (Hyatt Place)
By going online to Hyatt.com and entering reservation using G-CIRC as the group/corporate number.
Rooms: Single King Rate $129.00 plus12% tax = $144.48
Double Queen Rate $129.00 plus 12% tax = $144.48
Additional charges of $10 per adult will apply for Triple or Quad Occupancy (persons under 18 years of age are complimentary).
The above room rates include:
- Free AM kitchen skillet breakfast served daily at gallery kitchen for up to 2 persons
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Free indoor parking in the adjacent Uptown parking deck
- 24/7 Gallery Market & Menu with signature flatbreads, bar bites, salads, sandwiches, bakery with an array of pastries and sweets and on-the-go drinks.
- Convenient full-service Starbucks located on 1st floor
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar serving Seattle’s Best specialty coffee and tea, premium beer, wine and cocktails
- 24-hour Business Center with free printing
- 24/7 gym with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Indoor swimming pool
- Rooms include coffeemakers and minifridges
- 42” HDTV, Cozy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite countertops and complimentary amenities.
- Pet-friendly, smoke-free
- Free shuttle service (7 am to 11 pm every day)
Local Food & Drink:
- The Rock Restaurant (1 block) Casual, eclectic and welcoming, order a burger or gyro from this brick-walled restaurant.
- Stave Wine Bar and Market (2 blocks) – This bar serves an extensive selection of wine, microbrews and cheese platters in a location that could not be more convenient.
- Medici (2 blocks) – Sip one of 30 drafts at the ground-floor bar or enjoy private dining space on the second level with a large pizza pie.
- Destihl (1.8 miles) – Dine on cloud nine with beer flights, organic wine and rich American fare at a contemporary brewpub.
- Biaggl’s Ristorante Italiano (3 miles) – Italian comfort food in a casual setting with a family-friendly menu.
- Jim’s Steakhouse (4 miles) Savory beef and fresh seafood from an old-time steakhouse with a full bar and live music.